Watkinscole’s projects in the commercial sector including:
● Full rewiring, refurbishment or upgrade of existing electrics
● Additional sockets or lighting
● Security alarms
● Emergency lighting to BS5266
● CCTV systems
● 3 phase installation/maintenance
● Door entry systems
● Fire alarms to BS5839
● Ventilation systems
● Data Networking including CAT5 and CAT6 cabling
● Fault finding
● Testing and inspection certificates
● Testing and inspection certificate
A typical electrical design and build project would give you full-service design, installation, verification
● Design of the electrical installation, performing all necessary calculations.
● Verify that the electrical design complies with the regulations BS7671:20008, CIBSE, BS5266, BS5839
● Procurement, project management and installation of the electrical design.
● Verification of the new electrical installation against the electrical design
● Carry out test and inspection of the electrical installation to confirm compliance
● Issue electrical installation certification.
We carry out all kinds of domestic projects from an extensive rewire or refurbishment, a barn conversion or a new-build, to a simple socket or outside light installation to a new shower circuit.
● Assessment of the electrical safety of your wiring
● Fuse board replacement and upgrades
● Kitchen electrical installations
● Bathroom electrical installations
● Security lighting
● Door access systems
● Telephone /Television points
● Intercom systems
● Fire Alarm systems and mains smoke detectors
● Garden lights and water features
● Extra socket and light points
● Immersion heater supplies
● Intruder alarms
● Periodic electrical inspections
● Landlord certificates
Watkinscole can deliver all mechanical packages from air conditioning,
• AC VRF
• AC VRV
• Domestic heating systems
• Commercial heating systems
• Duct AHU systems
• Commercial plumbing
• Domestic plumbing
• Air source heat pumps
• Ground source heat pumps
Installation and Inspection Testing
All our electrical installation work is tested and certified in line with current regulations.
We also carry out work for the homeowner who simply wishes to find out if their electrical installations are in safe working order.
Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
Watkinscole qualified and experienced design team bring together cost effective electrical design services, electrical installation and full electrical project management for commercial, domestic and industrial projects.
We offer design, installation, testing and commissioning of fire alarm systems. If you have any requirements for the commissioning of any fire alarm requirements, please call us.
A typical electrical design and build project would give you full-service design, installation, verification and test incorporating:
• Design of the electrical installation, performing all necessary calculations.
• Verify that the electrical design complies with the regulations BS7671:20008, CIBSE, BS5266, BS5839 etc. and obtaining the necessary approvals.
• Procurement, project management and installation of the electrical design.
• Verification of the new electrical installation against the electrical design.
• Carry out test and inspection of the electrical installation to confirm compliance.
• Issue electrical installation certification.
We undertake all types of electrical work
- General lighting and power to BS7671
- LED Lighting Replacement
- Cable Management Solutions
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Emergency Lighting
- Data installation
- Intruder alarms
- Test and inspection
- Hazardous area installations
- Access control
- Gate/door automation
- Portable appliance testing
- Nurse call systems
- Special location installations